Monday, September 6, 2010

Mama's Angels

Last Sunday my boys did not want to wake up from their naps. And they are so darn cute that I did not want to disturb them! :)
So sweet!
They both have big, squeezy cheeks!

There are my boys! Pretty soon Emmett will be as big as Cael.
Cheese!!!

Friday I went to the doctor with Emmett because he had thrush. Cael never had that so I was not aware of the treatment - purple mouth!
Kiss me!!!
So they weighed him as well and guess how big he is now... 15lbs and 2 oz. He is 3.5 months old and starting to squeeze out of his 6 month clothes.

Cael loves for me to spike his hair. "spiky hair, spiky hair" He is so cool!
He is showing off his Handy Manny shirt.
Sorry I have not been posting as often as I'd like. I tell you, adding the second has been hard work. Fun, but hard. Cael decided he did not want to go to bed this last week. At first I thought he was scared but soon realized he was playing a game. There were 3 nights of hardship but the last couple have been okay. Emmett can roll over to his tummy and back over to his back again. He is not a huge fan of tummy time but mama wants him to build those neck and back muscles. Both of the boys have had runny noses the last couple of days... I hope it does not develop into anything serious. I think it is just the changing of seasons already - in the 60's in the morning and in the 80's in the afternoon. Here comes fall, which is not so bad... It is the Nebraska winter I am not looking forward to.
At the end of the month we will be heading to NC for a week. It is time for us to go see my grandparents. I want them to see the boys and the boys to see them. Unfortunately my Grandma Hiatt and Grandpa Sawyers have not been well. It stinks living so far away at times.
Work has been going well. We just had a client in town for a couple of days. I feel I am completely back into the swing of things. I was given some additional responsibility so nothing like a challenge to keep you motivated.
I hope you are well! xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. I love squeezy cheeks! Too precious! The boys are both so cute and so much alike and so different all at the same time. Cael better look out, Emmett is going to be wrestling him before long! Hard to believe how fast they grow. Love to all, Beesha XOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete