Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Visit from Granny & Grandpa Morgan

We had lots of fun last weekend with Mark's parents in town.
Here are several pictures, capturing our activities....

Sweet Emmett!!
Cael being crazy... He loved his Grandpa.

Cael actually sitting still for a picture with Granny.
We went and played at a place called Lost and Fun. Cael had a blast.
He jumped into foam blocks.
Swung on a tire swing.
Burried himself in balls.
Slid down slides.


We went to the zoo in Omaha. It was HOT, but lots of fun!
Grandpa loving on Emmett as mommy figures out how to put on the front baby carrier.
Mommy trying to hide as she feeds Emmett.
Time for a hot dog and cold drink!
Ooooh! The desert dome.
I ain't afraid of a lion!
....because I am a lion :)
We went to the Lincoln Farmers Market
Cael loved listening to the different musicians.
Let's climb on the train!
'look at me!'
We sat and listened to the band play.
Cael got to play in the fire truck.

Daddy and I are sooo cool!

Granny loves the monkey boys!
Cael and Grandpa were buddies. He loved playing cars with him in the floor.

CHEESE!

3 comments:

  1. You guys did lots of fun things in a short visit! Looks like you all had a great time. Really cute pics of everyone!

    Love to all,
    Beesha XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmett does not look like the same baby I held two months ago. I can't believe he is so BIG! Cael looks so happy in all these pics with his grandma and grandpa. I miss that little guy. We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying not to be jealous...looks like you guys had a great time without me...lol. Cael looks like he had fun playing with Grandpa, and Grandpa looks pretty happy too! So glad you had a good visit and great pictures to remember it.

    ReplyDelete