Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Emmett's 4 month stats



ADORABLE!!!
Length: 27 inches, 97th percentile
Weight: 15lbs 13oz, 69th percentile
Head: 17 inches, 75th percentile
Can you believe he is already 4 months old?? I can't.
He is so darn cute... such the little cuddle bug. The girls at the daycare love holding him. They always comment on how happy he is. When he is not sleeping or eating, he is typically kicking and smiling. Lately he has become very vocal. He makes all kinds of dinosaur noises. In the evenings when it is just the boys and I, Emmett loves to just be around Cael. So if I am going to give Cael a bath or anything, I take Emmett in his bouncy chair with us. So far Emmett's eyes are bright blue and I think they may stay that way.

1 comment:

  1. What a doll! He looks so much like his cute Daddy! Can't wait to snuggle with him!

    ReplyDelete