Thursday, July 8, 2010

My cute boys

Emmett is smiling!!! His first true smile was to his daddy. Mark was holding him and talking to him when he smiled back. We tried to catch it on camera but failed at the time. The last 3 or 4 days he has been so happy in the mornings. Once he is up and has eaten he will kick and smile to himself in his swing or bouncy chair. His legs and arms are just going as he smiles. Precious!!! I took these two pictures this morning...

Tuesday Cael was home from daycare because he had a fever the day before. Both my boys did not want to wake up from their afternoon naps that day.
When I went into Cael's room to wake him up after 2 hours he said, "no" and closed his eyes. This is him as he continued to slumber...
Who disturbs my slumber?!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! Look at that cheeser! He does not look like Cael when he smiles! I wish I could pinpoint what is different...too cute! And I love the sleeping boys...a mother's dream..lol

    Beesha XOXOXOXOXOOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boys are so cute...they even sleep alike! I love the pictures of Emmett smiling! Those first smiles are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete