Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back to work I go...

Can you believe it is already time for me to go back to work? I can't... I'll miss getting to snuggle and hold my little Emmett. I know everything will be all right.. but I have to say the second time around is not any easier.
Cael loves to love on his brother.
I made a chocolate cake today... My sister's recipe. It wasn't quick but it was worth it.. Homemade chocolate cake with chocolate frosting...



Ain't I cute?? I love the fun rompers..
Emmett loves his baths.
Talk to you guys soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry you have to go back to work. I know how fun it is to snuggle those cute babies! But, you have to do what's right and best for your family.
    I keep thinking to myself now that you have this new job, you might never travel. Then, I won't live in NC much longer. So maybe you'll have to do some training in ATL and bring those boys with you, so their Aunt Jennie, Uncle Kevin, and cousins can play with them! We'd love to have ya'll any time!
    Hope your day was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of Cael kissing Emmett! And Emmett bath time, and beater licking time, well, I love them all! Two cute boys! I hope all goes well at work. I am sure the boys will be fine.

    Love to all,
    Beesha XOXOXOXOXXOO

    ReplyDelete