Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Emmett is 8 weeks old!!

8 weeks has flown by... Emmett is such a happy baby. When he is not looking like an angel sound asleep he is typically bright eyed and grinning. Last night he slept almost 7.5 hours!!! It was heavenly. Mommy needed it because she had long day yesterday. My day started at about 6:30am and went until about 10:30pm without a nap. The day included a trip to the gym, which I am quite proud of. I just need to keep it up... we'll see with returning to work next week.
Emmett is such a big boy. Yesterday he wore 6 month T-shirts... I know each brand runs differently but he is still so BIG.. Cael did not wear this Gator shirt until he was 3 months old.:)



Emmett loves to watch his big brother. Whenever Cael is talking or playing with mommy and daddy, Emmett is already watching his every move. Cael has been so helpful with Emmett. He takes his dirty diapers to the 'diaper garbage', he helps burp him, he kisses him, gives him hugs, and wants to hold him. So cute. He has the occasional jealous moments but for the most part he has been great.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little rollie pollie! Adorable smile! I think he looks more like his Dad than Cael....is that possible? You better head to the gym so you can hold that big lump of sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so I can't believe how BIG this boy is! He's gonna be Kevin, 25 lbs at 6 months, and "so fat you can't even see his eyes!"
    He is adorable and I think it's his smile that makes him different than Cael. just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete