Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas all! I hope you all enjoyed the day.

We had lots of fun with Cael and all of his new toys.

Thank you all for making this Christmas so great for our little guy!


Trucks...

Books...






PJs


Blocks...


Movies...


Puzzles...


Digital picture frame...


Mr Potato Head...


Gator gear...




A learning, riding turtle....


He loves to play with this singing toy... he makes the songs play over and over and dances around.


CHEESE!!!

Aren't I cute in my Christmas outfit from Nana and Papa?




This was Christmas Eve.. he was just hanging out and reading.

Check out my hard hat... for when I am doing real man's work! :)


I am a MONKIE and love bananas!!!!

We had a white Christmas.























3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of snow! Cael must have been a very good boy to get so many fun toys! I am so happy that he liked everything. I love, love the PJs! Too Cute and the sweater outfit is the perfect color for him. He needs pictures made in that! Such a fun Christmas even if you arent in Florida. I love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I love how Cael and Mark pose the same way! LOL!
    Glad to see Cael had a FUN Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas and that darling little guy is so photogenic !

    ReplyDelete