Sunday, December 20, 2009

Almost Christmas...

Well I am ready for Christmas. All the presents are wrapped under the tree and Mark and I are excited for Cael to open them! :) The child is spoiled thanks to Granny, Grandpa, Beesha, and Dziedze. Mark was just saying today we need to make sure we are both presentable Christmas morning so we can take turns being in the pictures with Cael.

Last Sunday I made goodies to get into the holiday mood. I think I was missing family and so I made Magic Cookies, Peanut butter delights, fudge, and cheesecake squares. They were also so yummy. I took some to my team at work as they Christmas presents. They seemed to enjoy them so that is good. Cael loves fudge!... I guess who doesn't?

Oh, as you can see I posted a picture of Cael with Santa.. yeah he was scared of him.. maybe it is because Santa is wearing a crazy blue shirt instead of his suit. Even if he is not smiling, he is just so darn cute! Maybe next year he will be warmed up to him.

Every night I sing the 12 days of Christmas to Cael and we read Twas the Night Before Christmas about 5 times. :) It is a lot of fun.

Well I miss you all and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I promise not to lag with posting pictures from Christmas morning!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you too! All of you! Take a few pics in front of the tree before Christmas! I need an updated family pic! I love you and wish you the merriest of Christmas to you.

    Love you,
    Beesha XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Cael smiling they make me smile. He's such a cutie pie. You're tree is lovely. We wish we could see you and play with Cael man. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete