Sunday, September 27, 2009

Got a fever???

My poor Cael has been sick off and on since Wednesday 09/16/09. Call me crazy but I blame the flu shot. This is the second time he has received a flu shot and both times he became sick right afterwards:
  • 09/14 Flu shot
  • 09/16 Fever of 101
  • 09/17 Fever of 103. The doctor said ear infection
  • 09/19 Fever finally broke in the afternoon
  • 09/25 Fever of 102. The doctor said a viral infection (flu??)
  • 09/26 fever of 102-103
  • 09/27 fever of 102 in morning. This afternoon is right at 100

I have never had a flu shot and I've been fine. I want what is best for him, especially with the H1N1 but this has been ridiculous.

Cael loves his bunny ears and Batman sunglasses.



SNEAK PEEK to HALLOWEEN!!!!

Cael has been so sick he is GREEN???? Nah.. Just a dragon for Halloween.



Aaaahhh! The dragon is getting me...
He loved playing around.. destroying the basement like Godzilla.

Book Report
I did finish reading Dan Brown's latest book, The Lost Symbol. It was just as good as the others... I had heard rumors the content would be about 'the connection between the Mormons and the Masons.' But this was not the case. It is all about Masonry.. Very good book. I think this one will make for a better movie than the other two, Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code.





4 comments:

  1. I am sooo sorry to hear about Cael being sick! That is crazy! I hope he's feeling better now.
    I LOVE his costume! He's a cute Dragon! I think we're doing Mickey Mouse this year...how will I ever be able to make that costume?
    Tell Cael that his Aunt Jennie, Uncle Kevin and cousins, Isaac and Maylee wish him well and would love for him to trick-or-treat with us again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a skeptic of flu shots, I've just never gotten one. It is a big concern with H1N1, who knows what the best thing to do is? Anyways, super cute costume. I just love Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute boy! I love the bunny ears and glasses as much as the dragon! Such a fun age, enjoy every moment. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the book too, but thought it was a bit predictable.

    ReplyDelete