Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So darn cute!!!

That's right! it is already hat weather in Lincoln, until tomorrow when it is suppose to be 68! Crazy weather! Tonight it is suppose to be as low as 34... I miss Florida! You'd think I'd be over it after almost 5 years but it is so hard! :)

This last weekend we decided to get Cael his own chair. Now he thinks he is hot stuff! - which of course he is.

Everything else is going well. I was sick with a yucky stomach bug Friday. It all started at about 3:30am. I spent some time by the toilet and then curled up in the bed or on the couch. I was still a bit feverish when I went to bed at 8pm but woke up Saturday morning 6am and I was a new woman! Unfortunately Mark then got sick Saturday evening. Sorry babe!
Love you all!! I wish we were all so much closer. Take care!

4 comments:

  1. Cousin Cael,
    I want to show you how to do I-Z's and how to swim and how to write. I like your chair, you need to see mine.
    I loved to watch General Conference and see the Prophet, President Monson. Did you?
    I love you,
    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  2. too darn cute is right! Love the hat and the chair! Make another video of Cael talking, ask him where his belly is, is he a good boy (for the nod) what does the cow say, etc. Then I will have it to watch over and over....
    Love you all XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! My nephew is too cute. I love his little hat. I don't think I will ever get use to the weather getting so dang cold after living in Florida. Miss ya Sis. Hugs and kisses to our precious lilttle nephew and to Marky Mark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie he is and he's just growing so fast...glad you post so many photos of him ! Miss you !

    ReplyDelete