Monday, September 24, 2012

Wyatt is 4 Weeks Old Today!

This is from today.  How handsome!  His hair always looks like this.  :)
Rock and roll!!!
When he comes out of the bath I try to come it down but it doesn't last long. 
 These extra skinny legas are frome a couple of weeks ago.  He was hanging out for some tummy time and playing with this toy.
 I love the carseat cover my sister in law made.  It keeps him warm and snuggly.
 Daddy time!
 Here is the missionary comb over shortly after a bath.  Once it dries it fluffs right up.
So we finally got the eating going well.  It took some time and patience but we are doing much better.  We had an appointment this last Friday and he was 9lbs and 8oz.  We have another appt on Thursday this week so I'll see how much he is growing.  He eats like a champ though.  That was frustrating but I am glad we pushed through it.  Thank you mom and Mark for helping me!
I have 5 more weeks of leave so I am trying to enjoy and appreciate every minute before I have to go back.
Love to you all!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad to hear that nursing is going better! Way to go on sticking it out and getting help when it was needed. Hope it continues to get better. Wyatt sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Congratulations on your new little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is simply adorable! I love that his hair sticks right up! Those big brothers are awesome!! And if they didn't have extra energy, we'd have to wonder what was up! HAHA!
    Glad he's eating better! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete