Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter





Check out my cute boys. They are growing up so fast.


I am sorry it has been so long since my last post.


So what's new???


We put our house on the market this last Monday. We need more space and just want to get out of this house. It has been great but it is time to move on.


I find out what I am having on 4/18. I am so excited!!!


The boys' daycare is closed today so I am staying home with them. We are having fun. :) I think we will go to the park in a few minutes. They need to run off some energy.


I love the 2nd trimester as I really do have more energy and have felt more like myself. I try to do as much as I can around the house because I am fearful that the 3rd will mean exhaustion.


I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!


We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love to see "Pork Chop" and "Cowboy" singing their song! Sweet, sweet, SWEET boys!! I will watch the video everyday for my fix. Thank you for sharing.
    Love to all, Beesha

    ReplyDelete