Friday, February 3, 2012

#3

Those of you who are friends with Mark on Facebook have already heard the news... yep another little Morgan is in the oven! :)

The picture above was taken 12/27, so Mark and I have kept it to ourselves until recently. My due date is 9/1 but with my history of going at 38 weeks, I am expecting an August baby.

I am sorry I have not made more posts but I have been EXHAUSTED. I have the best husband in the world who has done so much in the last 6 weeks. He let's me sleep while he watches the boys, does laundry, cooks dinner, etc. It is crazy how tired I have been this time around.

Thank you, thank you honey-bunny for all you do! - giving me beautiful children and taking such good care of us.

I thought it would be fun to video tape the boys' reaction when telling them. Let's just say it is not what I thought it would be. Emmett doesn't understand and Cael just said he wants a baby sister. I tried to explain that we will have to wait and see what Heavenly Father has given us but he does not want to hear it. :) I won't lie by saying I don't want to buy dresses and some pink, but another healthy baby would be perfect!

We love you all!

5 comments:

  1. I did see it on facebook, too, but congratulations! September 1 was my due date with Joshua :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! we are expecting our 3rd July 8th, we found out today that we're having another girl! I hope your pregnancy goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys will have a better understanding the bigger you get! Tummy hugs and kisses will be the daily ritual. Can't wait to see if we start buying pink or more super hero capes! Either way it will be a blast. Love you all, Beesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you all...if you kids keep this up, your parents will have more grandkids than us....God bless you with an easy pregnancy, especially through the summer months ( I had 2 babies in late Sept. 1974 ) Your boys are adorable !!!

    ReplyDelete