Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Boy!!!



I think ultrasounds are hard to make out as it is so hopefully you can make out some body parts.
So we are going to have another little Mark running around. It should definitely be fun.
Cael likes to poke my belly button and laugh. We tell him there is a baby in there and he just looks at us like we are crazy... he then will say 'baby.' Cute!
According to the ultrasound everything looks great. We saw the 4 chambers of the heart, the kidneys, his bladder, his stomach, his head, etc. And he is in the 52nd percentile right now so he is perfect.
Cael goes to the doctor this week for his 18 month appointment so it will be interesting to see what percentile he is in these days. His head always seems to be in the 97th or so. :)
Oh, I almost forgot! Cael went to nursery for the first time yesterday at church and loved it! He did not cry at all when I dropped him off. I looked in the peep hole a few times and saw him playing. The teacher said they had vanilla wafers for snack and he just kept saying 'more, more.' That's my boy!
Love you guys!

5 comments:

  1. Those pics are just incredible to me. He is so tiny and yet in the first one you can see in his profile, his little chin is just like Cael's was! Too cute! I can't wait to meet the little man and I know Cael is going to be a great big brother! I love you all! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that ultrasound pictures are hard to read...but as long as he's healthy, that's all that matters! We're excited for you guys and can't wait to meet him. I know some proud Great-Grandparents that he's being named after!!
    Glad nursery was a good experience for Cael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Two boys are so much fun, I love it! I'm glad Cael liked nursery. Derek did too and it makes church so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... another cute little boy and a big Hooray that Cael is finally in the nursery...nice timing for all of you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! The boys will be best friends!

    ReplyDelete