Sunday, August 16, 2009

What's new with the Morgans??

Yesterday we went to the children's zoo here in Lincoln for a birthday party.



This monkey was yelling at us and so we yelled back!!


Just riding on a tortoise with dad.



Cael knows all about milking a cow (he's been doing it for 13 months now)














His first pony ride! Yeehaw!

















CHOMP said the baby gator!!!









This little guy has no fear!







Pimpn' aint easy!











More fun stuff...

I am the smallest I've been in a while.. I don't think this photo captured it so well. I am wearing a medium size shirt... the first time since high school!












Cael pulled the bunny ears out of the toy box and wanted me to put them on his head... he just did this again today. The thinks it is hilarious.












What baby does not like to be naked?!
















He loved his balloon from Red Robin and he loves pushing that toy all over the house.




4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time, especially Cael! Milking a cow is too funny! And how cute are the shades. Did he like the pony ride or did it get old? Mommy is a hottie, but I already knew that. Keep it up sissy. Like father, like son. I guess that will never change, thank goodness. Too sweet. Love you. ps I think Cael can say Beesha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picts and I'm glad you got the pictures to be bigger! What a cool Children's Museum. We have 2 here, but the one we've been to is not that cool!
    Congrats on the medium size shirt! How fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that yall were yelling back at the monkey. That is awesome. Cael is too cute riding the pony, makes me wanna ride one...lol. As for fitting in a medium shirt...You dear sister SUCK...just kidding. That's very cool but if you go to a small shirt I'm gonna come up there and force feed lumpia down your throat! You look great sis! Hi to Marky Mark. It's good to see his face. Naked babies running around are the best!! Is he walking alone yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Cael walks on his own for a ways. If we are somewhere new he wants to hold my hand. There is a children's museum in town also. We have not been there yet. I guess there is a pass that gets us into both and something else we can buy.. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete