Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello teeth, good bye soy... here comes winter??

Hello all! I am sorry I did not post anything new over the weekend. I have been crazy busy with work and Cael is getting some more teeth! Yikes! So he has been Mr. Cranky Pants over the weekend. Saturday morning I had hoped to sleep in but he was up at 5:30am. He had two very short naps throughout the day and then was up until 10:30pm. Sunday it was a little bit better... he actually behaved very well during sacrament meeting but then did not want to go to bed last night. Today he seemed better and he went right to bed tonight.

Oh and over the weekend he had cow's milk for the first time! That is right, we are cruising along with the dairy. He doesn't seem to like the taste so much right now but I am sure he will warm up to it soon. If he can drink soy milk which tastes like chalk I am sure he will like the cow's milk. He was a little gassy but that is about it. We will try the milk until the weekend and then maybe we will get to try ice cream!!! Mommy is doing the dairy in moderation... for 1 my body is not adjusting as well and 2 I like being skinny!

Mark, Cael, and I have a 5 day weekend coming up! I am exciting to spend so much time together and have a break from work. The state fair is in town so I am sure we will check that out. We also have several things to do around the house with autumn approaching so quickly. This morning it was 44 degrees with a high of 72! I am not ready for the 'football' weather but it is coming anyway. We did buy Cael some new clothes over the weekend in preparation of the dropping temperatures. 3T tops and 2T bottoms; I had to roll up the sleeves and pant legs but I am okay with him growing into them.

Well, I hope to have a more exciting post the next time... I did record Cael dancing but I have not figured out how to get it uploaded; I keep getting an error.

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

  1. ok...just because you're skinny doesn't mean you can't have milk...just a little at a time! And you could use some ICE CREAM!! Lol. How do you guys manage to get a 5 day weekend? That's cool! I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me cold just thinking about 44 degrees. You better be shopping for some blanket footed pajamas for that sweet boy!
    Love to all XOXOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times. Ew, it's already 44 in the morning? That's gross. Joe says it's getting colder up there too. Not looking forward to that at all. Yea for icecream for Cael! I can't believe he's a year old and hasn't had any. Take pictures! Skinny woman, eat some dairy for goodness sakes. You could stand to gain a few pounds. :P

    ReplyDelete