Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cute boys....

So here are some pictures of the boys... sorry it has been a little while.
Wyatt's first Halloween.  
Cael and Emmett love holding their little brother. 
Emmett carries these two toys around and calls them his 'swinging things.'  We watched Voltron Force so now he pretends he is Voltron all the time.  He put on his boots himself. 
 Hello cute smiley boy.  He has been smiling so much.  He loves his daddy.  Wyatt starts grinning as soon as Mark starts talking to him.
Happy baby! 
The boys love to talk to their brother... trying to get him to smile at them. 
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, CUTE, C U T E!!! They are all so handsome! I have always thought Wyatt looks like Cael with a mop of red hair but that last picture with his head turned to Emmett, I can see he looks alittle like Emmett too! Brothers look alike! Wow! I am alittle slow right... Oh, and I am happy I have those Avengers and Voltron on my side! Love to all the crazies!, Beesha XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete