Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cutie Patuties!!!!

This was Wyatt just a few days shy of the 6 week mark... As you can see he is growing well.  It is crazy how much they change in just a weeks time.. you'll see what I mean in the pictures below.
Last week we went to the Omaha Zoo with some friends.  I had to take pictures of my monkeys with the gorilla statues.
Cael and Emmett are best friends even if they bite, kick, hit, and tease one another.  Ah, siblings. :)
 This was Wyatt hanging out with this buddy Jackson.. Jackson is 6 weeks older than Wyatt.  This was Wyatt just shy of the 5 week mark.
 I don't know why he does it but Cael watches TV bent in half.  He rolls all over the living room to get from one side to the other.  But he will lay like this, with this feet up over his head and touching the floor behind him.  CRAZY!!!
I just love this little outfit so I took a picture.  This was when Wyatt was 5 weeks old.
Everything is going well.  We don't have a routine down yet as far as sleeping.. last night he went 6 hours which was awesome but the night before he only went 4.  He had a slow start with this weight but I hope as he packs it on he will be able to go longer. :)  Some days he sleeps almost all day and others he is awake all day.  During the day I don't snuggle him up for naps and lay him down unless I need a nap.  I know we will figure it out.  I'll work hard to establish something but then it may change once I am work and it is just the boys at home... scary!  It will be fine.  The boys have gotten better about being more calm around him. 
I hope everyone is doing well!  XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are right, what a difference a week makes! He is really filling up that bouncey seat! He, they, just keep getting more adorable by the day. How is that possible? I love the picture of the big boys together, what a team! LOL Love and miss you all, Beesha XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX

    ReplyDelete