Thursday, March 31, 2011

The cutest boys ever!!!

I know I am biased, but can you blame me??? They are so darn cute! Emmett is a ham! When I get the camera he starts cheesing without me saying anything. Cael is too worried about what the picture will look like - 'I wanna see' before the flash can even go off.

Emmett loves the bath. Splash, splash, splash!

Emmett likes to play with heavy toys. He gets on his back and will pull them on top of him, and then will use his feet and legs to help him hold them. My Strong Man baby! Cael loves our new leather couch. It took him a few days to understand we don't put shoes or toys on the new couch.
Emmett has started eating table food. He likes green beans, green peas, carrots, peaches, and bananas.
Those teeth hurt! - believe me. I've enjoyed being Emmett's source of nutrition but I am about ready to move on. :) For the last 3.5 yrs I've been pregnant or nursing, so I am ready for a break.. and so is Mark. :)

I was brave and decided to let Emmett get in the bath with Cael. Usually when it is Cael's turn to bathe he will splash, play, sing, and yell to Emmett, who watches and laughs. Well, Cael asked if he could play with Emmett in the tub so I let them. It worked out all right. It was nice for Mark to be home when they were done so he could dry off and dress one while I did the other.


Life in the Morgan house is good. We have started on some home improvement projects so we will see how they go. Talking to people about home repairs is like talking to people about taking care of babies... everyone has a different opinion. Mark and I are doing our best to weed through the different pieces of advice so we can do what we can with our budget. Thanks to all who have offered to help, who have helped, and will help. :)

Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Precious! Sweeties! Cant get enough of them. Growing up so fast! Hugs and kisses from Beesha and Dziedze.

    Take before and after pictures of your home improvment projects so we can appreciate all the work you do! It's your project so do it how you want to. Cant wait to see the finished product.

    Love, love, love the sofa!

    ReplyDelete