Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I hope everyone is well!!
Here are some pictures of my cute Valentines.
Look at me!!!
I love spaghetti!!
Did I do that?
Ah!
Check me out! I am a big boy sitting up on my own.
Why is she always hugging me? :)
This is my Valentine's puppy from Granny and Grandpa.
Look what Granny and Grandpa sent me! A harmonica! I love it!
Making Valentine's for my class... Cars of course!
To my wonderful husband:
Roses are reds
Violets are blue
Mark is the best daddy
and the best hubby too!

2 comments:

  1. My Valentines! Precious, Precious boys!! I love all the new pics I can smile at all day. Happy Valentines Day to my favorite Morgan family! Beesha and Dziedze love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I left a message already but it wasn't posted....hmmm. Was it not approved? I shall try again. Loooovvveee the pics! So funny that Cael has developed a fake smile with wrinkled up nose. Remind me to put down a mat before he spagehetti at my house..lol. It is hard to believe how big Emmett is! His little precious teeth just shining. Just dripping with sugar! Can't wait to see you guys in June. Keep updating, I am addicted to this site. Love to all, XOXOXOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete