Saturday, March 27, 2010

Emmett is growing in the womb!

I've received requests to see my growing belly so here you go. This was almost 2 weeks ago.. sorry for the delay. So this was me 29 weeks pregnant.
I think Cael is freaked out that my belly button is actually sticking out.

Lovely!!!
Another view of the montrous belly. :)

Emmett will be another one of my boys hanging out and being cute!
Cael is eating to get muscles... he is going to help mommy with the new baby.

Macaroni and cheese is great for spiking hair! :)

Cheese! Ain't I cute?!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look GREAT!
    And everyone needs a mac 'n cheese hair style!
    I can't believe how TALL Cael looks when he's standing next to you when your shirt is pulled up!
    We can't wait to see Emmitt, he and our little boy will have so much fun playing together, that is when they're old enough to play together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always gorgeous but I think you look absolutely beautiful. Cael is getting so big! I love the pics of him busting a move on the previous post. You look great and we can't wait to meet Emmitt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgive me, I spelled Emmett's name wrong....

    ReplyDelete