Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween and surprises!

I am sorry I have not been the best at posting as of late. It seems like if it is not one thing it is another. Cael was sick for about a month, I got sick really bad for a weekend, then Mark tested positive for the swine flu last week. Yuck and yuck!
I just bought a book about how to raise a happy, more patient, non tantrum throwing toddler. So far I have learned I am to think of Cael as a caveman. :) I'll let you know how it goes!
Love you guys!!!
Mark's birthday is tomorrow, 11/10/09. Last year he turned the big 30 but I did not do anything BIG for him. This year I needed to redeem myself. So I organized a little surprise party for him this last Friday.
He never saw it coming!

Cael helped eat the cake!

Jake helped me plan it and then dished up the cake since Mark was still under the weather.


My camera battery died but I was able to take a couple of pictures of friends:






When I was in Irvine, CA a couple of weeks ago I picked up these Mickey Mouse ears for Cael. Instead of the bunny ears he can wear mouse ears



The Halloween DRAGON!!!
We started the night off at the trunk or treat. Cael had a late nap from 2-4 so when we woke him up to get dressed and go he was GODZILLA!

Daddy pacified the hungry monster with some candy until we went to dinner.
We then went to the mall where we walked around and got some more candy. Cael got to ride the carousel which he loved.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the guilt trip sissy! But thanks for the update. I can never get enough pics of your sweet family. Mark looks great on his b-day! And the cake was really cool. I love the pic of you "wrestling" GODZILLA!!! LOL The costume is adorable. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Mark had a great birthday! Glad he was surprised! Kevin always guesses things like that and I will NEVER be able to surprise him!
    Sorry Cael was such a GODZILLA on Halloween. He sure looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talked to Mark on Facebook and he told me how great your surprise was. I think Cael was playing the part of Godzilla on Halloween. Ya know, Godzilla wasn't happy and Cael was just playing the role?? Ha, he looks precious none the less.

    ReplyDelete